- Only show data which you've made publicly visible on your profile.
- Show your profile to other users of our website redxter.com.com and our redxter.com apps.
- Not claim ownership of your uploaded content: you keep the copyrights.
- Not sell or trade your data to third party organizations.
We ask that you...
- Be a real, Existing person who is 18 years of age or older.
- Be the copyright owner of the content you upload.
- Not misuse or abuse our services or other users.
- Use your profile only for non-commercial purposes (unless you create a club/guide/group profile).
And now a comment from our lawyers…
This highlight is not a substitute for reading the Terms of Service. We provide these Key Points to help answer frequently asked questions about our Terms of Service. Please note, however, that these Key Points do not replace the actual Terms of Service. You need to read these Terms in their entirety.
Æ IT Solutions Ltd. provides the redxter.com apps and Website redxter.com.com. With our Service redxter.com users can create a profile for finding friends, dates, and relationships, and to participate in the redxter.com online community for all gay and bi males and females, straight males and females, Non-binaries and transgenders.
- In the event of a dispute between the Parties concerning the explanation of a legal term, the Swiss explanation of this term will prevail.
2. Use of the Service
- The User acknowledges and agrees that redxter.com does not pre-screen User Content posted or transmitted by means of the Service and that redxter.com has no influence over the User Content provided by means of the Service. redxter.com is not liable and/or responsible for the User Content provided by means of the Service and/or any use made of the Service by Users.
- include software such as viruses or Trojans that can damage or erase computers or data of redxter.com, Users or third parties or make it unavailable or inaccessible;
- bypass technical security measures of the computer systems of redxter.com or third parties;
- involve unreasonable or disproportionate use of the infrastructure of the computer systems of redxter.com or third parties or impede the functionality or functionalities of the Service;
- involve manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to "trawl", "spider" or scrape any content of the Service;
- constitute unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk, spam, bulk e-mail, scam and/or phishing;
- infringe any third party's Intellectual Property Rights, privacy rights or any other rights;
- involve (virtual) child pornography or bestiality;
- harm minors in any way, including but not limited to establishing unlawful contact;
- promote or provide instructions or information about how to engage in illegal conduct, commit illegal activities or promote physical harm or injury;
- involve any illegal activities or activities that are contrary to morality or public order;
- involve false or misleading information;
- involve unlawful use such as harassment or stalking of other Users and/or
- involve otherwise inappropriate use;
- be unlawful in any way whatsoever;
- The use of the Service is at the User's own expense and risk. The User is responsible for meeting the technical and functional requirements and using the electronic communication facilities that are necessary to be able to access and use the Service. The risk of loss, theft or damage to any of its data will at all times be borne by the User.
- The Service may contain information that is derived from and/or may refer to third parties' websites or services (for instance via hyperlinks, banners or buttons). Third party terms or conditions may apply to these websites or services. redxter.com has no control over the information and content of these third parties' websites and services. redxter.com does not accept any responsibility and/or liability for this information and content of these third parties' websites and services.
- In order to be able to use the Service optimally, the User has to create an Account in the way as described on the Website and/or App. By means of the Account, the User can amend, update and/or delete his Profile. The User is responsible for keeping his Credentials confidential. The User is responsible and liable for all use made of the Service by means of his Account. As soon as the User knows or has reason to assume that his Account has come into the hands of unauthorized persons, the User should inform redxter.com of this, notwithstanding his own obligations to take immediate effective measures himself, such as changing the password of his Account.
- The Service is not intended for people under the age of 18. A person must be at least eighteen (18) years old in order to become a User and make use of the Service. By accessing the Website and/or App and by using the Service, the User confirms and guarantees that he is indeed at least eighteen (18) years old and that, according to the laws of the country in which he resides and/or the laws of the country from where he is accessing the Service and Website and/or App, he is allowed to access the Website and/or App, to create an Account and to use the Service and Website and/or App.
- redxter.com accepts no liability for any damages resulting from unauthorized access to or use of the Service by the User or third parties.
- The User may register his own user Account, as described on the Website or in the App. The User may only register a user Account if he is a Existing person and only on his own behalf.
- redxter.com may, at its sole discretion, request a User to provide additional information to verify Personal Data and/or User Content that the User has posted on his Account and/or the Service. Based on this additional information, redxter.com may decide to edit or delete Personal Data and/or User Content and/or to suspend or delete the Account and the User's use of the Service.
4. Additional Services
- The offer of Additional Services may contain a description, pictures, photographs, and/or other graphical displays. Such a description shall be as accurate as possible, but shall not be binding for redxter.com.
- Prices for Additional Services are quoted in the price list on the Website and/or in the App. Prices are in CHF and are inclusive of VAT, import duties and other government imposed taxes, duties and levies, which shall be the sole responsibility of the User. If Additional Services are paid through the “Apple App Store” or the “Google Play Store” the currency depends on the location of the user’s “Apple ID” or “Google Account”.
- The User has the obligation to inform redxter.com immediately about any inaccuracies in the offer provided or the payment details described, including the price. The User cannot hold redxter.com to any offer for Additional Services and/or price if the User should in all reasonableness have known that this offer and/or the price are/is an obvious mistake or obvious error in writing.
- redxter.com is entitled to adjust its prices at all times.
- If the User has made the payment for the Additional Services by means of a credit card, he is not allowed to reclaim the payment if he has made any (further) use of the Additional Service. If the User breaches this provision, redxter.com has the right to charge all reasonable costs incurred by redxter.com to have the User fulfill his payment obligation, to terminate the Agreement with immediate effect, to suspend the provision of the Additional Service, to block the User from accessing and using the Service, and/or to postpone the provision of the Additional Services until the User has met his complete payment obligations.
- The provisions of the Swiss Code of Obligations (CO; RS 220) applicable to traditional sales contracts also apply., since the Additional Service is provided by redxter.com immediately after payment by the User.
- Amounts paid to redxter.com are not refundable and are not transferable to another Account.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
- The User is not permitted to sell, rent out, transfer or grant restrictive rights to the Service, or to make it available to third parties in any way or for any purpose. The User will also refrain from granting third parties access - remotely or otherwise - to the Service or to provide the Service to a third party.
- redxter.com and/or its suppliers reserve all rights to store user content and/or further use it for the development of their Service. redxter.com does not sell user content to any third party organization/person, also does not grant access to mentioned user content to any third party organization/person. furthermore redxter.com does not store valuable access data such as passwords, neither does it grant access to any third party organization/person.
- The User does not retain all Intellectual Property Rights with regard to the User Content he uploads. redxter.com does claim all Intellectual Property Rights that belong to the User. The User grants redxter.com a royalty-free, unencumbered, world-wide, sub-licensable, non-exclusive right to use User Content he uploaded solely in connection with the Service provided by redxter.com by means of the Website and/or App.
- The User himself can control which of his User Content including pictures become publicly visible.
- As part of the Service, redxter.com may present content that a User has chosen to make publicly visible to other Users of the Website and/or App, like highlighting User profiles or showing interesting profiles in the Escort Section of the Website and/or the App.
- redxter.com may present content, that a User has chosen to make publicly visible, by email to other Users of the Website and/or App.
- This license granted in 5.4adoes not end when the User deletes his User Content or his Account. When the User deletes User Content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, the User understands and agrees that removed content may persist in caches and/or backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others). The above does not apply to User Content that the User has shared with other (redxter.com) Users or third parties . Such User Content has to be deleted by the recipients of such User Content. The User understands and accepts that these recipients may not have deleted such User Content and that the deletion of such User Content is beyond redxter.com’s control.
- redxter.com does not sell, trade or rent Personal Data of the User to third parties without the User's prior consent. More information about the manner in which redxter.com safeguards and processes Personal Data of its Users can be found in redxter.com's Privacy Statement.
- During the use of the Service, the User provides Personal Data to redxter.com. This Personal Data will be saved and processed in accordance with the Privacy Statement, and the applicable Swiss legislation in force from time to time, currently being the Swiss Personal Data Protection Act and the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The User acknowledges and agrees that it is his responsibility to review the Privacy Statement periodically and familiarize himself with any updates.
- In order to stop breaches of any third parties' rights as soon as possible, redxter.com has developed a procedure for reporting allegedly infringing or unlawful User Content. Users can send a Report which should contain the information as stated on the Contact and/or in the App.
- redxter.com will study the Report. Based on the information in the Report and/or any other information, redxter.com can, at its sole discretion, decide to take the measures it deems appropriate, including but not limited to:
- issuing a warning to the responsible User;
- deactivating the responsible User's Account;
- deleting the responsible User's Account and/or
- deleting User Content.
- redxter.com reserves the right to forward the Report to the User responsible for the allegedly infringing or unlawful User Content.
- redxter.com reserves the right not to meet the requests made in the Report, for instance if it has reasonable grounds to doubt the accuracy of the Report, the validity of the evidence provided or if a balancing of interests requires redxter.com to do so. In this context, redxter.com may require - for instance - a judicial decision of a competent court in Switzerland, which judicial decision demonstrates that the material or the activity is manifestly unlawful.
- redxter.com will in no event be a party to a dispute between the User and the party that submitted the Report, unless redxter.com, at its sole discretion, decides otherwise.
- By issuing a Report, the User will indemnify and hold redxter.com harmless against any third-party actions or claims related to the deletion of material or stopping of activities. The indemnification includes all costs and damages redxter.com may suffer and has suffered in connection with such action or claim, including - but not limited to - the costs for legal aid.
- redxter.com respects and protects the privacy of Users and/or third parties who submit Reports. All Personal Data that it receives with a Report will always be processed in accordance with 7.1.
9. Indemnities and interruptions
- redxter.com does not warrant that the Service will be error free, complete or up-to-date at all times.
- The User agrees that the Service only provides the functionality and other features as found in the Service at the time of use ("as is"). redxter.com does not guarantee that the Service or any part thereof will be accessible at all times and without any interruptions or failures. Failures in the Service can occur as a result of failures in the internet or phone connection or as a result of viruses and/or faults/defects. redxter.com is not liable towards the User for any damage, loss or costs resulting or arising from the Service being (temporarily) unavailable, including but not limited to the loss of data or inability to access or use the Service.
- redxter.com is entitled to change and/or update the Service and replace the design and lay-out of any of the functionalities of the Service without any prior notification and without being obliged to pay any compensation whatsoever to the Users.
- redxter.com is entitled to put the Service (temporarily) out of service and/or to reduce the use of it without any prior notification and without being obliged to pay any compensation whatsoever to the User, if in the opinion of redxter.com this is necessary, for instance in connection with the reasonably required maintenance of the Service or due to force majeure (“overmacht”). Force majeure includes - but is not limited to - site or building blockades, strikes, riots, civil disruption, war, terrorist acts, inclement weather, epidemic, specific work interruptions, delay in transportation, earthquake, fire, storm, flood, or water damage, delay in or cancellation of the delivery to redxter.com of parts, goods or services ordered from third parties, or governmental, legal or regulatory restrictions.
- redxter.com does not warrant in any way whatsoever that any terms and conditions applicable to third party software or services - including but not limited to the terms and conditions of Apple and Google - allow the use of and/or interaction with the Service.
10. Limitation of liability
- redxter.com's liability for attributably failing (“Attributable failure”) to perform the Agreement or any unlawful act (“Ulawful act”) will be excluded, to the extent allowed by a mandatory or peremptory rule of law.
- The User's only remedy in the event of an attributable failure or unlawful acts of redxter.com, is to discontinue the use of the Service and/or to delete their Account.
- In the event that redxter.com is liable for damages under a mandatory or peremptory rule of law, the damage will be limited to an amount of CHF 100.- per event (a series of connected events being considered as one event). In no event will redxter.com's total, aggregate liability, exceed CHF 200.-.
- The limitations mentioned in the preceding paragraphs of this section 10. shall not apply if and insofar as the damage or injury is the result of intentional acts (“Design”) or omissions or gross negligence (“Conscious recklessness”) by redxter.com or its managers.
11. Termination and remedies
- The User is entitled to terminate the Agreement at any time by discontinuing the use of the Service and/or by terminating the Account.
- In addition to the other remedies available to redxter.com, redxter.com is at all times, at its sole discretion, without prior written notice or explanation and without becoming liable to the User, entitled to:
- temporarily or permanently terminate the User's Account and his use of the Service in the event that redxter.com, at its sole discretion, deems such termination necessary, including but not limited to a violation as mentioned in 2.4, 3.2, 3.6 or 8.2;
- (temporarily) restrict or suspend the User's activities in connection with the Service or to ban a User from the Service;
- ban a User from using the Service and prevent banned Users from creating a new Account and/or delete Accounts created by banned Users;
- (partly) edit, delete or refuse any content or services within the Service as described in 2.3 and/or 8.2and/or
- transfer a group Account to redxter.com itself and/or to another User if redxter.com deems this necessary.
- All provisions which are meant to survive the termination of the Agreement, including but not limited to all of the User's representations, warranties and indemnification obligations, shall survive such termination.
12. Third parties
- As part of the Service it provides, redxter.com pursues fraud identification and prevention. To this end redxter.com may provide Personal Data to (a) third part(y)(ies) it hires to perform fraud identification and prevention activities as our processor on its behalf.
- Any and all correspondence and communication between the User and redxter.com may be undertaken in the English language. In case the User does not understand the English language, he must immediately inform redxter.com of this.
- redxter.com can be contacted by means of the contact details available on the Website and in the App.
14. Applicable law and competent court
15. Payment information
- Once you have registered an account, Redxter will provide access to an online database through which you can get to know other registered Redxter customers (also known as members) (the “Redxter Service” or “Service”). The Redxter service is only available through mobile apps on iOS and Android devices (although other operating systems may become available in the future) or via the Internet; and the Service includes some free services and others free of charge.
- Please note that while we hope to successfully meet and connect with another Redxter member using our Service, we cannot guarantee that using the Service will result in marriage or any other long-term or meaningful commitment. We are not a wedding agency for our service.
16. Access of the Service and Conclusion of your Subscription
- To access and use the Redxter Service you will need to register. To do this, you will need to provide an email address and a password of your choice. Once you have registered, you will be redirected to our "Choose user plan" layout.
- At this stage, Redxter will also offer you various services or features that are subject to a fee. Before you sign up to purchase such services or features, we provide additional information about what you are buying, such as, if applicable: the main features of the services or features, the duration of the subscription (including any extensions), how to unsubscribe, the price and any payment terms. If you wish to renew your membership by selecting a membership that is subject to a fee ("Premium Membership"), you acknowledge that by clicking the "Buy" button, you confirm that you wish to purchase the selected Premium Membership. Our contractual relationship for that premium membership will be confirmed when Redxter emails you your order.
17. Standard and Premiun services
- As a Basic member, you will then be able to use all the communication features of Redxter; however, you will only have a limited ability to use mentioned features in regards of how many times you wis to use these features. Please note that we may still limit the number of predefined communications that you can send if required in order to protect our members and to secure our Service as further set out in these Terms and Conditions of use.
- If you purchase a Premium Membership, you will regularly receive unlimited usage of all features Redxter has to offer. As a Premium member, you will be able to enjoy unlimited Profile views, unlimited messaging, and also all the available status options.
- As described above, Redxter may provide you with additional services for a fee as displayed on our website.
- We may change the Service: (1) to reflect changes in applicable laws and regulatory requirements; or (2) make minor technical adjustments and improvements, such as to address security threats (however, these changes will not affect your use of the Service). In addition, although we provide a description of our Service on our website, we may change the main features of our Service from time to time. However, if we do, we will notify you and you may contact us before the changes take effect to unsubscribe from your membership.
- Please note that while our goal is to make the Redxter service available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we cannot guarantee that the service will be available 100% of the time. The availability of our Service may be reduced due to any downtime due to maintenance and software upgrades, as well as any period when the Service is not available online due to technical or other issues beyond Redxter's control. To take full advantage of the Redxter service, you must use up-to-date (browser) technologies on your mobile device or computer (eg you must enable Java script, cookies, pop-ups). If you are using an older operating system or ISP, you may find that you have limited access to Redxter.
- Account:the section created by the User upon registering for the Service, such as a user account or group account (formerly known as club/guide account) which section is maintained by him and which section includes the Personal Data that the User provided during the registration process;
- Additional Service:additional, paid services provided by redxter.com as described on the Website and/or App;
- Agreement:the agreement between redxter.com and the User for access to and use of the Service and/or Additional Services;
- App:the redxter.com app for mobile devices, as described on the Website;
- Credentials:the User's Profile name and password that are required to access the Account and use the Service;
- Intellectual Property Rights:all the intellectual property rights including but not limited to rights such as copyrights, trademark rights, patents, model rights, trade name rights, database rights and neighboring rights as well as the rights to know-how;
- Parties:the User and redxter.com;
- Personal Data:any data that directly or indirectly relates to a an identified or identifiable Existing person;
- redxter.com:the private company with limited liability Æ IT Solutions Ltd., having its office in Förrlibuckstrasse 225, 8005 Zürich, Switzerland;
- Privacy Statement:redxter.com's privacy statement available on the Website and in the App;
- Profile:the part of the Account which is visible to other Users. The Profile is part of the Account;
- Report:the notice which can be used to report infringing User Content, available on the Contact and in the App;
- Service:all services, including Additional Services, provided by redxter.com by means of the Website and/or App;
- User:the Existing person registered for the user Account or group Account;
- User Content:any content provided by the User by means of the Service, including but not limited to Profile information, forum posts, profiles, images, classified advertisements and guestbook entries;
- Website: all websites, domains, IP-addresses and all underlying pages thereof, used by redxter.com in their performance of the Service including but not limited to www.redxter.com.